Αction Contre la Faim seeks for an Advocacy Officer - People on the Move to be based in Brussels, Belgium
Under the supervision of the Head of Humanitarian Policy and Advocacy, based in Paris, you will have the responsibility mainly to develop a global advocacy strategy on the theme of forced displacement / migration and related issues, especially funding, and in a minor way, to support Hunger and Humanitarian Advocacy for ACF.
- You hold a Master degree in political sciences, international law or international relations, with at least 3 years of experience in advocacy officer position in an NGO.
- You are recognised for your expertise on forced displacement / migration issues and developed good knowledge on Humanitarian Affairs.
- You have a proven experience in the European Institutions and you have a good command of European funding.
- A first experience in Brussels will have a preference share.
- A first experience in the humanitarian field will be a plus.
- The mastery of French and English is compulsory.
Status: 12 months - Fix term contract – Full time job
Annual Salary : According the profile and experience
Starting Date: 1st of August 2016
This position will require some travels in Europe (Geneva, London, Paris) and in ACF-France missions
ACF has an employment policy for disabled people.
To apply for the vacancy click here: http://recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org/positions/view/2047/Advocacy-Officer-People-on-the-Move/