ING Group is looking for a full-time Senior Private Banker in Luxembourg.
Knowledge and experience
- University study in Law/Finance/Economics (or equivalent experience);
- Experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management (or equivalent experience);
- Experience in Wholesale banking or on the lending side of the bank is a strong plus;
- Potential candidates should have an good affinity within the Wealth Market;
- Strong B2B customer relationship management skills, along with the ability to develop new business, is essential.
- Commercial Drive; Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent capabilities on finding new clients and approach them;
- Interest in finding new ways of problem solving for your clients;
- Entrepreneurial behaviour;
- Great sense of autonomy and good analysing, judgment and synthetic skills;
- Open-minded and team player.
- Knowledge of a Slavic language from the CE region (Slovak, Czech, Polish, etc.);
- Fluency in English;
- French or German is a strong plus.
You can check out the vacancy and apply for it here: http://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers/Job-opportunities/Vacancy-details/Senior-Private-Banker-mf-2.htm